Monday, April 4, 2011

The Unknown

So today while I was in ballet class I had this very interesting thought... " I have no idea what is to happen to me today". Everyday we wake up and go on with our lives without realizing how much control we have over it. We know what we plan to do that day, or what we plan to do that week, but we have no idea what will actually happen to us. It's funny because people are afraid of the unknown but we live not knowing what will happen the next second everyday. We have the ability to do whatever we want with that next second! We can make it boring, or it can be horrible, OR it can be great. We can control our future a lot more then we think we can... we just have to go, work for it, and get it. Like the movie Rango, we are our story.. we can't run or hide from it, but we can make it whatever we want. So enjoy every moment in life. Enjoy the bad and the good.. but most of all enjoy the people in it. You never know what can happen in that next second.

I really love my family :)

*4.. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment