I love quotes, and today I was obsessed with them! I found amazing ones that describe me and my life/troubles perfectly. But reading quotes and agreeing with them doesn't make dating any easier. Reality is scary. This year has been a tough one for my heart and emotions. I've been torn apart and thrown away with nothing left only to look for all of my pieces and put them back together by myself. I'm used to this. People disappoint me all the time. But when they don't, that's what I'm not used to. What happens when you meet a person who doesn't disappoint you? Is it possible to actually meet a good guy? It's crazy to think that those guys do exist. In my mind I have given up hope a long time ago... I was starting to go for my plan B. But no... it's possible. the scary part is trusting that you do deserve to be happy. It's hard to accept. Hmmm Maybe my dream will come true after all :)
"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours- it is an amazing journey- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." - Bob Moawad
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Dreams Do Come True... Or Do They?
People are different. Each person has their individual likes and dislikes. We are men and women, tall and short, old and young. But no matter who you are, if you are a girl, you have been planning your wedding since you were born. You have been dreaming of your "prince" who will come sweep you off your feet and you will live happily ever after. These dreams are amazing until you come to the point in life that you should probably start making them a reality. That's the hard part...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Believe that dreams come true everyday... Because they do!!
ReplyDelete